Becoming vegetarian can be difficult, especially if you’re not sure what to eat. Luckily for all of us, there are plenty of vegetarian dishes out there that are worth trying. Here are four vegetarian meals that will make eating vegetarian easier and more delicious than ever before.
Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Tomato Soup
It’s not just for kids anymore. Adults are catching on to the grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup trend.
The combination of simple ingredients is easy and accessible, making it a vegetarian meal that can be prepared quickly without too much effort (and no meat). A vegetarian dish like this often lends itself to experimentation; try adding some caramelized onions or roasted peppers for an extra flavor boost! It’ll make your vegetarian dieting experience more fun and enjoyable. If you’re looking for vegetarian meals that will make you feel satisfied, this is one option worth considering.
The vegetarian scramble is one of the most versatile vegetarian dishes out there. It can be made with many different vegetables, proteins, and flavors to make a dish that’s perfect for any occasion. There are vegetarian scrambles for breakfast, lunch or dinner – but don’t let yourself get bored! The recipe below includes tofu as the protein which adds some great texture to this vegetarian meal.
This vegetarian scramble is full of flavor without being too heavy. The vegan cheese melts into gooey deliciousness if it has time to sit in the oven long enough – so you’ll have your family begging for seconds before you know it!
The tofu scramble will take about 20 minutes total from start to finish – including prep time.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. In a small bowl, crumble the tofu using your hands or a fork
3. Microwave the oil and vegan butter in a separate bowl for 30-45 seconds until melted together. Mix in salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
4. Add the water and flour to tofu and mix until fully combined. Add in vegan cheese and mix again.
5. Mix together all ingredients (except for spinach) in a large oven-safe pan or skillet. Bake for 10 minutes, then add the spinach and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Serves 4-6 people
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Tabbouleh is a vegetarian meal that consists of chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley and mint. It’s traditionally made with bulgur wheat but can also be made with rice or couscous. Tabbouleh is often served as part of a mezze platter. This vegetarian dish is popular in the Middle East and much of Europe. With this vegetarian dish you get plenty of protein from the vegetables and herbs while getting your carbs from the grains used to make it. You also get lots if antioxidants which are essential for fighting off viruses and cancers!
-The traditional way to prepare tabbouleh is by soaking uncooked grain in water for about an hour before cooking it until its tender. This process is called tabbouleh!
– Herbs are then blended with lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and mint to create the vegetarian dish tabbouleh you know and love!
-Tabbouleh is often served as part of a mezze platter -a selection of small vegetarian dishes served as a starter or side dish
-It can also be used to make vegetarian wraps!